The whole building underwent a massive renovation in 2009. This unit is a lovely, cozy 1 bedroom apartment on the Main floor at street level (ie. No Steps!). Ideal for a single person, retiree, or a person with a physical disability. The building has quality tenants, surveillance, and is well-maintained and looked after by a local Property Manager.
Located in a central location in Downtown Simcoe, the apartment has been completely gutted and renovated. Newer fridge, laminate (hardwood-look) flooring throughout, gutted bathroom, and new electric-efficient (and individually adjustable) heaters in each room to keep your costs down!
This unit has access to a giant shared backyard (lawn and garden area) with only 1 other residential tenant. Very unusual for this much “green” private property in downtown Simcoe!
For a detailed look at the layout, see the floorplan below.
Contact us to view the unit (serious inquiries only, please!). The rent is $450 per month + hydro (which must be pre-arranged with Norfolk Power). We cover the rest. We are taking applications for immediate occupancy. First & Last Month rent is required as well as a [minimum] 1 year lease. We are looking for QUALITY APPLICANTS ONLY. If you have trouble paying your bills, your rent, and can’t see yourself paying rent for the next year, this is not the building for you! We are not “slum” landlords, and we don’t welcome “slum” tenants. Thorough credit checks, tribunal search, crimincal checks, and reference checks will be done on every qualifying applicant.
Here are just SOME of the Outstanding Features of this Apartment!
* Fully floored with laminate (hardwood style) flooring through out.
* New Baseboards
* Resurfaced kitchen cabinets
* Renovated Bathroom!
* Ceiling Fans in Family Room and Master Bedroom
* Priave Backyard Access (with only 1 other residential tenant)
* New Light Fixtures Througout
* New Energy Efficient/Individually Adjustable Electrica Baseboard heaters in each living area.
* Fully Upgraded Electrical Wiring (to Code)
* Separately Metered Apartment WITH Breaker Panel located inside Apartment
* Secure Building (Self-Locking Main Door with Electric Doorbells)
* Flexible Lease Terms
* Extensive Building Upgrades
* PARKING – Municipal Parking lot across the street for overnight parking + street parking in front of building!
* Downtown Centre location!
* Fire-Inspected & Approved by the Norfolk County Fire & Rescue Services Division
* Hard-Wired Smoke Alarms through out the whole building
* Responsible Building Management & much, much more!
(Note: Building Management has a zero tolerance policy towards illegal drugs, criminal behaviour of any kind, and pets – note: there are individuals with severe pet allergies on premises and we will hold tenant liable in accordance with the RTA 2007 if this policy is violated in any way).
For a viewing of the apartment, please contact Andrew at (226) 567-0586 (leave a detailed message) or by email by replying to this ad.